Register for Programs:
Call us or come in to discuss your program needs.
Please check out the “Contact Us” section of this website for information on how to register for programs?
- Call 902-883-1608 – Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- Arrange an intake assessment at a convenient time for you.
- Reduced cost transportation can be arranged to help you get to the intake assessment, and later on to class.
- Place you into the most appropriate class for you to succeed.
- Provide you with ongoing support to help you make best choices.
Equivalent to Grades 1 – 6
This level is appropriate for those adults with basic skills in reading, writing, and math. Learners work with printed material at a basic level. In addition to small class instruction, learners at this level may need one-to-one tutoring.
Equivalent to Grades 7 – 8
Learners build upon their reading, writing, and math skills. Science and Social Studies become incorported into the curriculum This program is offered in the evening
Equivalent to Grades 9 – 10
This is the foundation program preparing adults to enter the Adult Learning Program leading to the Nova Scotia High School Diploma for Adults from the Department of Education. Level 3 curriculum is also used to prepare adults to write the GED.
You can donate by debit or Visa to help people in your community overcome barriers to education and transportation. Your gift can provide people with choices, and provide access to services we take for granted every day. Thank you.